Latest Bookings Updates
Last updated 28.07.2020, 15.24
HEMSBY BEACH HOLIDAY PARK REOPENING UPDATE
We are pleased to announce that, in light of the recent UK Government announcement, we will shortly be able to reopen our holiday park. We are really looking forward to welcoming our guests to Hemsby!
We intend to reopen the holiday park on 4th July 2020 for existing bookings only. If your holiday is due to take place on 3rd July 2020, we will shortly be contacting you with your options.
If you have booked one of our hot tub accommodations, you will still be able to use the hot tub – we clean these thoroughly between each party.
We will take new bookings which begin from 6th July 2020 only.
If you are due to visit us, it is your responsibility to ensure you are following the UK Government’s most recent guidance on social distancing. We have put procedures into place to safeguard both our guests and team. You will be sent an e-mail prior to your arrival with further information regarding this.
Take a look at our updates procedures
The following facilities will be open with social distancing procedures in place:
- Quarterdeck Show Bar
In following with UK Government guidelines, we will be unable to host live entertainment in our Show Bar for the foreseeable future. However, we will be able to host activities such as Bingo in our Show Bar
- Quarterdeck Restaurant (table service and collection available)
- Yacht Club Bar
- Posh Plaice Fish & Chip Shop (table service and collection available)
- Caesars Arcade (reduced machines)
- Multi-Use Games Area (M.U.G.A.)
- Outdoor Play Areas
- Go Active (please note: you may be asked to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) during these sessions)
- Sky Tykes
- The Crow’s Nest
- Climbing Wall
Social distancing measures may mean we need to manage capacity of our venues and facilities.
From Saturday 25th July 2020 our Swimming Pool will be opening.
You can now book your swim session at the Yacht Club Leisure Desk during your holiday.
We have a new procedure for swimming pool users in light of COVID-19 and social distancing measures to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. We please ask all our guests who wish to use the swimming pool during their stay to read through our new procedure carefully and follow these during your use of the swimming pool.
- Please shower at your accommodation before you come to use the swimming
- Please change into your swimwear at your accommodation and bring minimum
belongings with you.
- Please queue outside the Yacht Club Entrance, behind the ‘Please Stop Here’
sign, maintaining social distancing.
- One party in the Leisure Desk area at one time.
- Please use the hand sanitiser as you enter the Leisure Desk, and remove your
- You will be given a sanitised wrist band to monitor your time slot. Swim
sessions are a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Please show your guest passes to the Leisure Desk team member.
- Go through the changing rooms to access the swimming pool. Our changing
rooms are not in use, including the showers, cubicles and lockers.
- You will be designated a plastic container to put your personal belongings in.
- Please socially distance as much as possible while in the swimming pool.
- At the end of your swim, please exit the pool and collect your belongings.
- Follow our one-way system and exit through the far right-hand door at the
bottom of the swimming pool area.
- Please be aware that we must limit the number of guests in the swimming
pool at one time. A maximum of 20 guests in the swimming pool at once.
- The toilet facilities will be open but reduced.
- No inflatables will be allowed in the swimming pool.
- Only one guest will be permitted at one time, or, 3 guests from the same party.
- Open daily from 9am-5pm. £3 per session.
The following facilities will remain closed in the interest in the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members and in line with UK Government advice:
- Soft Play
We hope you are as thrilled as we are that we will be able to reopen to our guests shortly, and we look forward to welcoming you soon.