Visiting Norfolk and Suffolk with the Family
When holidaying with us at Hemsby Beach Holiday Park, you may want to explore the surrounding area – and we don’t blame you! There’s plenty to see, do and explore, from the city of Norwich to the lively seaside town of Great Yarmouth. Why not go shopping with the family and take advantage of the fantastic shopping opportunities the city has to offer, or embrace nature and go birdwatching with the kids? We update this guide on a regular basis so make sure to keep an eye on it to be updated with the great variety of things to do when visiting Norfolk and Suffolk with the family!
What to Do
There’s lots to see and do when visiting Norfolk and Suffolk with the family – let the kids explore Norwich’s Norman Castle, or perhaps take the pup for a day out in Great Yarmouth. Take a look at the list below for some inspiration and click on any of the articles to explore your options!
- Things to Do in Hemsby
- Best Adventure and Theme Parks in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Places to Visit with the Family in Lowestoft
- Family Days Out in Norwich
- Best Places to See Norfolk Heritage and History
- Things to Do in Cromer with Kids
- Visiting the Broads National Park with Children
- Top Unusual Things to do in Norfolk
- Top Museums in Norfolk
- Top Animal Attractions and Zoos in Norfolk
- Dog Friendly Days Out in Norfolk
- Top Things to Do with Children in Great Yarmouth
- Family Days Out in Great Yarmouth
- Things to do with the Kids in Norwich
- Go Bowling in Suffolk with the Family
- Best Outdoor Activities for Kids in Norfolk
- Take the Kids to Adventure Golf in Norfolk
- Active Days Out for the Kids in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Value for Money Family Days Out in Norfolk
Where to Shop
Shopping when visiting Norfolk and Suffolk with the family can seem a little daunting, especially when you don’t know what options are available. We’ve done the hard work for you – just pick any of the articles below for our recommendations on the best shopping spots!
- Shopping in Norwich with the Family
- Shopping in Great Yarmouth with the Family
- Go Shopping in Lowestoft with the Family
Where to Eat Out
When you’re visiting Norfolk and Suffolk with the family and staying at Hemsby Beach Holiday Park, you’ll need to make some decisions on food. You may choose to cook at your accommodation, or you could venture out and have a meal out – you’re on holiday, after all! Click on the articles below to see our recommendations on eating out in the area.
- Top Places to Eat Out with the Kids in Norfolk
- Top Family Friendly Pubs near Great Yarmouth
- Top Places to Eat Out with the Kids in Norwich
When visiting Norfolk and Suffolk with the family, you may want to visit the great outdoors and take in some of the wonderful pieces of nature the counties have to offer. From seal spotting to a great range of nature reserves, the kids are sure to enjoy experiencing the nature that the two counties have to offer! Click an article below to find out more.
- Go Walking with the Kids in Norfolk
- Go Birdwatching with the Kids in Norfolk
- Top Nature Reserves near Great Yarmouth
- Family Friendly Beaches in Norfolk
- How-to: Spot the Seals in Norfolk
- Go Cycling with the Kids in Norfolk
Last reviewed 22 August 2017. Photo of Pub on the Pier by Adrian Buck, courtesy of Great Yarmouth Borough Council.